CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 5, 2012

Will Soon Join........

I just started going to classes/demonstrations at the WILLIAM-SONOMA store at one of the malls here in San Antonio........I come to realize that I am having a blast at these things, along with getting 10% off of stuff in the store after class.........

One of the friends I have made at this/these demos has invited me to join up with the PAMPERED CHEF, and I am going to do so toward the end of the month. It really could help me in my other little venture of being a personal cook/chef as well with the networking it does. It couldn't hurt me any........

Well, all in all I am doing okay for the most part........had a serious sinus infection some weeks back, and now I am dealing with a pinched nerve in my shoulder which is hindering me at work, so I have to get it checked out this weekend before returning to work on Monday.

Finally picked up what I needed for my Halloween costume at Spirit Of Halloween today after work which was fun. Spent just short of $40, which to me wasn't to bad for what I got. Will post pics of what happens through out the month..........

Well  please enjoy the recipes I have posted from Epicurious (precious posting) for the month. Yes I will find more recipes to join the Haunted Cooking

0 comments: