CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2013

I hate Mondays

Days Of The Week Comments


Well, like any other Monday, the boss just can't seem to make up her mind about where her brain is........ doing what it takes to put the store delivery away and go home or just forget to have a day off and just work....last time I was straight forward with people, they just don't want me around for any reason....so asking her "WTH do you have against me?" really isn't a question to be asking an seriously stuck in her OCD/arrogant ways person.....and last time I "went off" on someone it took the boss like 4 months to find someone to replace me due to me being the only one on staff having my FOOD MANAGEMENT CARD. Really don't feel like "bugginhg' Mom Karma anytime soon.......for those who have read/heard my stories, know what I am talking about......So I will let "sleeping dogs sleep"

I am  almost finished with the main stuff of my portfolio, which is a good thing too me, cause when it is finished, it means I have accomplished something major and am getting ready to move forward......(and let the  tyrant have her ways with some one else)


This past weekend I pretty much worked on cleaning the house, doing laundry, my portfolio, going to the library and getting some books so I can maybe do something here and making it more presentable and fun to come too along with maybe, JUST MAYBE, finally getting a twitter account................but am still breezing a few other books that I have checked out.

Sour Cream Cornbread
 
recipe image
Submitted By: mogujoy
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 45 Minutes
Servings: 16
"Quick and easy cornbread is extra moist with the addition of sour cream to the batter. Serve alongside chili, beans, sandwiches, and more!"
INGREDIENTS:
2 cups cornmeal
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/3 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups sour cream
1 cup butter, melted
4 eggs
DIRECTIONS:
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
2.Mix cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda together in a large bowl. Add sour cream, butter, and eggs; stir until fully incorporated. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
3.Bake in the preheated oven until a tooth pick inserted in the center of the cornbread comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2013 Allrecipes.comPrinted from Allrecipes.com 1/14/2013

0 comments: