CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mid-Week

Flower Graphics

My boss text me this morning asking if I would come in at 11 instead of noon.....No problem since my schedule already said 11, and got off at 3p instead of 6p. I even asked her about Friday's schedule from noon to 6, since my schedule is the only one that really changes. So that became a 11 - 3 instead of a noon to 6. Yes, I would like more hours but most everyone there at the store usually get 20 + hours anyway.....
I stopped by the library after work and picked up a few books, so don't be surprised if you see some interesting background changes among others here on my page over the next couple of days. 

Also, and FINALLY will be getting a TWITTER account for what its worth, and yes I will be doing that from my "wanna be" Virgin Mobile Blackberry phone.....hopefully will get a few friends on there following me on that.....probably will have it "tied in" with this page. Lets see if I can keep up with both and my not so exciting lifestyle.....

Was going to finish off my ginger bread cookies today, but the uninvited guests have pretty much taken over the dough once my room mate pulled it out from the fridge.....not his fault (or mine). Oh well, try again in the morning before work......maybe if I do manage to get them finished tomorrow, I will take some snap shots of  them and post them for display....




0 comments: