CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Eve.....

For starters; my 49ers are going to the Super Bowl......and by the looks of it, so are the Patriots; either way, the 9ers are there...and of course gonna win that one too.........


I know I haven't been doing nightly blogs like I want too, but with work, a doz or so "fur kids", a room mate that is more anti social than I am, two differant groups that want my attention in some way shape or form, work (store mgr really needs to get seriously laid sometime soon) is starting to???? .....I like totally forgot/get what I really need to be doing..........tired..........don't know if its me being overly moody, stressed out, or needing to get something myself........Can't even keep myself entertained with movies any more....... depression is setting in............

I know what I need to do; drop one of the two groups that are lacking my attention, sorry Pampered Chef, I will still be around but just on inactive status and ordering when  I truly need too. I will be back when I do need to be "back". The "fur kids" pretty much can take care of themselves (minus the 3 babies & mom); so don't really need to worry about them, except when they run out of food/litter. Roomie (Phil)............well as long as I have a job and help out around the house he can take care of himself too. My job??? Definitely need to change that one out;  to where I am working in a "real" kitchen, happy with it, and working full time hours......or maybe just do weekends at a restaurant and the rest of the time at the "other job".......look out, I'm on a roll.......my portfolio is almost done and ready for me to venture out and start doing interviews and applications once again.....but when I am satisfied with it will it happen........as for my "other group", I am not gonna abandon my Children's Area for the San Antonio Pagan Pride Day.......just need some fresh ideas for the "what to do with them activity wise".........really could use some help from parents of the Pagan Community with ideas of how to enrich the creative minds about the pathways and the planet.

Here is a recipe for everyone.

Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
 
recipe image
Rated:rating
Submitted By: DMCCRACKEN
Photo By: STOVERIDER
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Ready In: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
Servings: 8

"This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic. The mixture is layered with lasagna noodles, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and topped with crumbled feta."
INGREDIENTS:
cooking spray
9 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke
hearts, drained and chopped
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped
spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed
dry
1 (28 ounce) jar tomato pasta sauce
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese,
divided
1 (4 ounce) package herb and garlic feta,
crumbled
DIRECTIONS:
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2.Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3.Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp. Stir in broth and rosemary; bring to a boil. Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach; reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in pasta sauce.
4.Spread 1/4 of the artichoke mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish; top with 3 cooked noodles. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese over noodles. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with artichoke mixture and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
5.Bake, covered, for 40 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2013 Allrecipes.comPrinted from Allrecipes.com 1/20/2013







I came up with an idea of what I can do with my kitchen......but once I do it, I will blog about it.....

Peace out.........





0 comments: